1. You can now buy finished microcontroller project from us, Check out the Store for the complete list of projects.
  2. Need a custom project, Send us some details about your project. So that we can quote the price for it.

USB 8051/AVR programmer

Discussion in 'Doubts in My Projects' started by Binu, Jan 18, 2011.

1. jito79

jito79 New Member

which for CON1 & CON2?
  2. atiq786

atiq786 New Member

in biomedical monitoring sytem i have used ds1620 instead of ds1621.what change i should make in code?i didnt change anything,just connected rst(pin 3)to high.
  3. pradeepgoel044

pradeepgoel044 New Member

thanks sir for ur reply
    where to connect vcc and GND. will it take power from usb or we have to give it separate power from vcc and gnd.

what is fusebit for atmega8L

how to connect reset(switch) in programer and what should be its position open or closed
  4. kashifmukhtar

kashifmukhtar New Member

Hello Mr pradeep and Mr Binu i have successfully made this circuit and now it is working excellent ..... yes you should use usb power for the circuit and all the fuse bits must be set to 1 but only SPIEN set to 0 means only SPIEN Serial programming enable is selected previously i was also facing fuse bit problem so my circuit was not detected by PC but when i set fuse to above settings it works.

Thanks
  5. rinha

rinha New Member

Hi
    I would like create programmer software with python and library pyserial. But I don't know which data send ( for example progisp ) to programmer
  6. shreedhara

shreedhara New Member

i bulit the circuit for the programmer but after connecting usb to computer it shows device not recognisized message....
    plzzzzzzzz help me....
  7. agnort

agnort New Member

why can i programmer with at89S8253?
    please help
  8. rinha

rinha New Member

Hi
    What i do wrong ?
    When i programming my 89S52 so I write program into chip ok but next program i can not write to chip. Progisp give me error : Chip enamble program error. But sometimes i can write next program wtf ???
    I need ansver because i need this to school..
  9. habeebc

habeebc New Member

hi..i have a thinnkware 8051 usbasp and thinnkware 8051 self learning kit also..but the problem is i don't know how to connect it with the self learning kit...pls help me.............i have no com port...

here is the website Enhance your skills & Become a Embedded & Robotics Product developer. ..you can see the image of 8051 dev kit and 8051 usb programmer..
  10. balveroc

balveroc New Member

What it work for 24xx 25xx ?