1. You can now buy finished microcontroller project from us, Check out the Store for the complete list of projects.
  2. Need a custom project, Send us some details about your project. So that we can quote the price for it.

PC Based Robot (AT89C2051)

Discussion in 'Doubts in My Projects' started by Binu, Jun 2, 2007.

1. Binu

Binu Administrator

The advent of new high-speed technology and the growing computer capacity provided realistic opportunity for new robot controls and realization of new methods of control theory. This technical improvement together with the need for high performance robots created faster, more accurate and more intelligent robots using new robots control devices, new drives and advanced control algorithms.
    This project describes a new economical solution of robot control systems. The presented robot control system can be used for different sophisticated robot applications. The control system consists of a PC, a microcontroller that collects data from the PC and control the robot.
    The intelligent control software, which has been developed using high-level graphical programming language (visual basic). A complete solution of a robot control solution is presented in this project. The robot was fully controlled by the PC and the commands from the PC were received by the microcontroller. The wireless video camera, which was embedded on the robot capture the video and it was transmitted and the image, was viewed over the windows. The robot can be used in military applications.
    Program: View attachment pc_robo.zip
  2. funny

funny New Member

where is visual basic software for this project.
    there is only microcontroller program.
  3. afzal_saif

afzal_saif New Member

the VB frontend software is not there..... can u guys pls upload that.......anyways Thanx a lot guys...... gr8 job....
  4. Binu

Binu Administrator

The Visual Basic Source code has been added Now.

1.The circuit diagram is also changed now
    2. Its a Readymade wireless camera, the receiver output is connected to the PC using a TV turner card.
    3. For this project buy a readymade Remote controlled car which has a Remote with buttons front, back, left, right. Remove the buttons from the transmitter circuit and connect the connections from the circuit to the corresponding switches.
    4. The direct assembly language program can be downloaded from the projects page.

J.Binu
    Click here to Assemble your 8051 Codes online
  5. chetnbt

chetnbt New Member

How much does a wireless camera cost!!!!:D

CBT
  6. Binu

Binu Administrator

you can get some imported china made wireless camera for around Rs.1500-2000.
  7. umairsaleem_88

umairsaleem_88 New Member

hello!
    i have to made a microcontroller project and i during search on google finds this fourm very helpful and i want to made pc controlled robot as described in this fourm. but i am very new to this field and even have no detailed knowledge of 8051. kindly guidline me through the steps which i must follow to achieve this project and provide me the necessary urls that contains information about this project or any thing related to this. thanks alot.
  8. Binu

Binu Administrator

9. DL03

DL03 New Member

Is this robot wired or wire less?
  10. Binu

Binu Administrator

Wireless.