1. You can now buy finished microcontroller project from us, Check out the Store for the complete list of projects.
  2. Need a custom project, Send us some details about your project. So that we can quote the price for it.

Line Following Robot (AT89C2051)

Discussion in 'Doubts in My Projects' started by Binu, Jun 29, 2007.

1. Binu

Binu Administrator

This Project Line Following Autonomous Robot is based on 8 bit Microcontroller AT89C2051. This Robot follows the black line which is drawn over the white surface or it follows the white line which is drawn over the black surface. The infrared sensors are used to sense the line. When the infrared signal falls on the white surface, it gets reflected and if it falls on the black surface, it is not reflected this principle is used to scan the Lines for the Robot.
    All the above systems are controlled by the Microcontroller. In our project we are using the popular 8 bit microcontroller AT89C2051. It is a 20 pin microcontroller.
    The Microcontroller AT89C2051 is used to control the motors. It gets the signals from the infrared sensors and it drives the motors according to the sensor inputs. Two stepper motors are used to drive the robot.
    Program: View attachment line.zip
    abuanas likes this.
  2. mkt1988

mkt1988 New Member

can i use 40 pins at89c52 controller by coding with c language
  3. Binu

Binu Administrator

yes you can use it.

J.Binu
  4. mafarid

mafarid New Member

sir i have problem with your robat software which program use .a51 with thanks
  5. Binu

Binu Administrator

post you problem/doubt here

J.Binu
  6. vpgohil1984

vpgohil1984 New Member

How can i increase the speed of this autonomous and how can i controll it better way means on high speed better control???
  7. vpgohil1984

vpgohil1984 New Member

how can I convert c language to 8051 assembly language?
    rply soon.
  8. Binu

Binu Administrator

The speed cannot be increased more because the Line sensing will go fault.
    You can use RIDE compiler from www.raisonace.com to convert the C program to HEX code.

J.Binu
  9. gvk007

gvk007 New Member

the pcb layout (given in the website www.8051projects.info) for the line follower robot given does not correspond to the circuit diagram given.. can somebody comment..

thanks,
    Sharma.
  10. Binu

Binu Administrator