1. You can now buy finished microcontroller project from us, Check out the Store for the complete list of projects.
  2. Need a custom project, Send us some details about your project. So that we can quote the price for it.

line follower pblm

Discussion in 'Electronic Projects Design/Ideas/Reviews' started by sandyarora, Nov 6, 2008.

1. sandyarora

sandyarora New Member

i need codin(AT89S52) for dis LFR track, ma path is AB->IJ ->GH->OP

M USING 3 SENSORS , 2 for noramlly sensing of blk line, other one is use to sense the side line and i wanna turn towards 3rd lane{GH}..not in 1st n 2nd lanes[​IMG]

sandyyy
  2. sandyarora

sandyarora New Member

i think dere is use of counter so dat after counting 1 and den 2 and when it counts 3rd it will turn..but i knw less abt counter programin..plzz help

sandyyy
  3. Binu

Binu Administrator

You cant track a line with 2 sensors, you need 4 sensors for it. Please check the line following project at the projects page.

For sensing the junctions you dont need any extra sensors. For normal line you will get output from the front and back sensors. But when the robot is on the junction you should get output at all the 4 sensors. So draw the line as given below.
    [​IMG]

So if the microcontroller sense the junction then you take decision to move forward or turn around. Make a count in the program for this function.
  4. sandyarora

sandyarora New Member

cant u tell the proper programin..i knw less abt counters

sandyyy
  5. sandyarora

sandyarora New Member

and plzz tell abt position of sensors by any figure etc

sandyyy