1. You can now buy finished microcontroller project from us, Check out the Store for the complete list of projects.
  2. Need a custom project, Send us some details about your project. So that we can quote the price for it.

Auto Control of three phase Induction motor (AT89C2051)

Discussion in 'Doubts in My Projects' started by Binu, Jun 2, 2007.

1. navani.srivastava

navani.srivastava New Member

Hello Sir,
    In this first diagram this pin no 10,11,12 are connected to R Y B phase?
    n where are the other end of key K1, Stop motor n start motor connected?
    Plz reply me sir. Thanks a lot.
  2. Binu

Binu Administrator

yes
    It should connected to the starter of the motor.
  3. nava

nava New Member

sir,
    We want to control the induction motor starter using microcontroller.I t should have facility of automatically turn ON and Off when supply turn on or goes off.Also it should have timer for controlling the time for which motor should remain on.& after that time it should go off.please send circuit diagram and any information available for this project.
    thank you.
  4. tibbu

tibbu Super Moderator Staff Member

Hello nava

please see Automatic College Bell (AT89S8252 & DS1307) project on projects page this will help you to build you project ,because it very similar with your project.
  5. zameer

zameer New Member

sir could u please give complete working overview of the automatic plant irrigation control its urgent plz reply as early as possible
  6. tusharunjha

tusharunjha Member

Can we use half ware rectifier instead of full wave?
  7. kamalg

kamalg New Member

8. Ablaze Projects

Ablaze Projects New Member

hi binu can u tell me that wether it is VCO or it is COMPARATOR o/p is going in pin no.13 (INT1) in temp. controlled fan...
    And tell me that "( INCLUDE REG_51.PDF)" what is it in the source code of the Auto.plant irrigator, bcoz i never heard about (.PDF)...pls help for our projects for me and my friend...pls rply fast bcoz our last date of submission is 5th july...pls replay fast....
    Thanking you.....
  9. ALUNGAL

ALUNGAL New Member

Sir
    i would like to do a project on 8951ic.i am having a doubt the how we can give input to an ic.suppose my prigram is working if an input of signal is on (by checking the port)it have to drive a motor.can you say how we can give input to microcontroller and how to take out put from microcontroller to drive a ac motor.
  10. jagansindia

jagansindia Moderator

Hi alungal..

You can give input by passing high values (+5 V) positive volts to the port. you can pass input via variables.

For example, a=1 or a=0

You can take output from port pins and connect it to relay to run AC device or motors.

For more details you can see on this link click here

To know more about basics of programming you can have look at code library of this site:

http://www.8051projects.info/codelibrary.asp