1. You can now buy finished microcontroller project from us, Check out the Store for the complete list of projects.
  2. Need a custom project, Send us some details about your project. So that we can quote the price for it.

Project of Finger Print Based attendance System

Discussion in 'Electronic Projects Design/Ideas/Reviews' started by Maya2009, Aug 18, 2010.

1. Maya2009

Maya2009 New Member

Hello Guys......
    I want fingerprint based attendance system myself so please i need help of expert guys please send circuit, description and device price it is required for my college....
    i got some circuits but no idea how they actual works also no having source codes so please give me detail information you having.........!!
    Thank you .............!!
    my mail b.chavhan.b@gmail.com
    Tags:
  2. Binu

Binu Administrator

3. jaltiti

jaltiti New Member

Binu,

How to get the Visual basic source code for "Finger Print Based attendance System"
    project.

Thanks
  4. tibbu

tibbu Super Moderator Staff Member

Hello,
    The source codes of this project is not available for download. maybe they will be available in future like all other projects.
  5. jaltiti

jaltiti New Member

Under the project page it is mentioned that the project can be purchased. How to go about purchasing the kit? and will the kit contain the source code for VB and 8051 assembly code.

Thanks
  6. tibbu

tibbu Super Moderator Staff Member

Go to this link http://www.8051projects.info/post/Fingerprint-based-attendance-system.aspx and click buy this project fill up the form and send it.
    or send an email @ binu_ji [at] yahoo dot com.
    You will get all the details.
  7. daisy

daisy New Member

hiii... i m also working on the project "fingerprints based attendence",,
    pleez send me the complete hardware description of the project............at
    daisy.adhikari@gmail.com
  8. jenous

jenous New Member

help

hi i'm workin on the same project but the problm is : i'm workin with AVR... totaly i wana use fingrprnt sensor connected with an avr and a lcd for: a sample for replecement of presence and absence in the classes but i need a source code (i'm working with codevision)....could u plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me how i can do that...,special tnx
    zhenus.hadi@gmail.com
  9. rahul's

rahul's New Member

complete project on fingerprint based attendence system

dear....
    i'm really in need of complete info of the project on fingerprint based attendence system.
    i request you to send me the complete data to make it. its really important eor my academics.
    i will be really thankful for your positive response.
  10. Maya2009

Maya2009 New Member

One of my friend completed this project and it's successfully running but this project is much costly also fingerprint module is hardly available so instead of this project we developed smart card attendance/security system it's not so great but this project can be easy if you give a try we got much marks with this project so this can be help you... !!:cool: