1. You can now buy finished microcontroller project from us, Check out the Store for the complete list of projects.
  2. Need a custom project, Send us some details about your project. So that we can quote the price for it.

Voice Interactive System For College Automation

Discussion in 'Doubts in My Projects' started by Binu, Jun 2, 2007.

1. Binu

Binu Administrator

Now-a-days every institution needs automation. As a part of college automation, we have decided to do a project ?Voice Interactive System for College Automation?. Our project allows the user to know the student?s attendance and marks quickly through the telephone line without the intention of the college authority. In the hardware side embedded system has been used. A 20 pin microcontroller 89C2051 is used because of its compatibility with our hardware. This microcontroller controls the whole hardware. Telephone line is used for communication purpose. Visual Basic has been used for software programming. Presentation in the class and outcome of the university are made reachable to the parents by our project. It will be very obliging to the parents to be acquainted with their son?s/daughter?s recital in the college.
    Program: View attachment voice.zip
  2. mihirmody9

mihirmody9 New Member

hello sir i liked the concept of your project it is excellent but could u give some more description about this project please escpecially about the software part you could mail me at
    mihir9999@rediffmail.com please sir reply as early as possible since i have to make project soon
  3. Binu

Binu Administrator

I am working for all project to give more description and i will post it soon.

J.Binu
  4. subhajeetnaha

subhajeetnaha New Member

dear sir/madam...
    i am a army officer and i am doing my final y ear project...
    can u please give me more details about the project...
    basically the requirements would be.
    1. hardware details.
    2. programming of the microcontroller.
    3. source code..
    4. how are u integrating the database to ur software.
    and ur email id if possible.
    thx a ton ...
    u have made our lives easier
  5. jayuvb

jayuvb New Member

hello sir,
    I like the concept of this project. I am student of enginering . I want detail of this project means how does circuit works.and more about software part.can you please post it to me on jayesh.kankariya@gmail.com
  6. dinesh10097

dinesh10097 New Member

hiiiii i m dinesh , i want some information about dat project , whether ckt dia is right or nt

dvk
  7. tommy

tommy New Member

pleeeeeeaaase can u give the detailed working , i need it urgently.
    my email: akshay180@gmail.com
  8. Binu

Binu Administrator

The Microcontroller waits for a ring signal and after it gets a ring signal. it automatically take the phone by placing a 220 ohm resistor accross the telephone line. it is done with help of the relay. It also inform it to the PC. Then the PC will play a Welcome message, which is get from the audio out of the PC. IT is coupled with the Telephone mic. After that the PC will ask to enter the register number of the student and if they enter a vaild number the PC will play the Details such us press 1 to know the attendance etc.
    Then the PC will get the details from the database and it will reply to the user.

J.Binu
  9. mihirmody9

mihirmody9 New Member

sir i would like to know that whenever someone calls and he press 1 for students result and the pc replies by giving a voice prefedded message. but what when i want to upgrade the database ? does it mean that u r using text to speech converter because if we use prefeded messages then it might not be possible.
    sir please reply to my doubt as early as possible and mail me at mihir9999@rediffmail.com
  10. Binu

Binu Administrator

The result for the attendance will be PRESENT or ABSENT and for marks the numbers are stored as voice messages such us one, two, ...ten, twenty...hundred. No text to speech is used in the project.

J.Binu