1. You can now buy finished microcontroller project from us, Check out the Store for the complete list of projects.
  2. Need a custom project, Send us some details about your project. So that we can quote the price for it.

Some nice Introductions section

Discussion in 'Site Feedback/Help' started by sushruth, Jun 18, 2010.

1. sushruth

sushruth New Member

Hello guys,

I am Sushruth Shastry (see my profile for my details). i just joined the site. i seriously look forward for sites like these. where projects and etc., are discussed irrespective of standards of education.

I would also like to say that i am a web-designer (an intermediate level but not much though) and i want to take part in improving the site too (this is completely unofficial). any kinda help guys, just PM me.

and presently, i would like to have some sort of a small feedback. the site looks great and just three small stuff r odd.

1. I dont see an introductions section !
    2. The second one is the LOGO of this forum is choppy. so, i thought i'll work on the logo (dont worry, i am not being too much. i am just saying my opinon).
    3. There is no option to upload an avatar... (not a big problem though), and ADMINS, please check the vBulletin avatar settings.

Finally, i want to thank the site's owner.. really good idea man.
  2. Binu

Binu Administrator

Hi Sushruth
    Thanks for your suggestions, you are always welcome to contribute here.
    1. check the homepage for the introduction
    2. I think vbulletin is not fine for windows server and i am thinking for switching over to some .net forum. suggestions are welcomed for this.
    Hows the speed of the forum when compared to the blogs?
    3. Now you can upload it
  3. sushruth

sushruth New Member

man.. about the introduction page, its not the site's introduction. i am talking about a section where ppl can just say "Hi, this is me." kinda section for new guys. add a subforum in this same category.

and one more thing. vB is the best man. whether it be windows or linux hosting. and nothing has more easier and better plugin options than vB.

and move the "GENERAL" section to exactly below the "site announcements" section man.. pls. cuz first general stuff in the forum r discssed and then we come to the main point :)

and please increae the avatar size to 120x120 (srry for bein to much. i'm concerned cuz i am gonna stay here for a LONG time. cuz i am also an E&C student. :D)
  4. Binu

Binu Administrator

Sure i will look over your suggestions.
  5. krialsharma

krialsharma New Member

Hello every one my name is krial sharma i am an computer science student from IIT mumbai INDIA. i am new over here i love dancing , blogging , traveling and swimming. i want this kind of more sites over here for sharing my views and knowledge.