1. You can now buy finished microcontroller project from us, Check out the Store for the complete list of projects.
  2. Need a custom project, Send us some details about your project. So that we can quote the price for it.

sms based home appliance control system

Discussion in 'Project Doubts' started by hybernated, Jul 14, 2008.

1. hybernated

hybernated New Member

We are doing sms based home appliance control system.We used ATtiny2313 micro controller.We are having problem programming the micro controller. Is there any available ISP board for the programming?We need an ISP board design for programming.So please any any one help us by giving an ISP board design for the programming. See the schematic diagram of the project below.Is the schematic diagram board programmable.If programmable which software will we use.

[​IMG]
  2. Binu

Binu Administrator

The above circuit is for the project and you have to place the programmed IC in that circuit. For programming you need a Programmer circuit. Please check this link for the programmer circuit, it can be used for programming both 8051 and AVR microcontrollers.
    http://www.kmitl.ac.th/~kswichit/IspPgm30a/ISP-Pgm30a.html
  3. pramod.usthad

pramod.usthad New Member

Hello..........good morning for all my Forum members and management.Please provide me every data oriented with SMS based home appliance control system for my Final year project complition.Please reply me soon.
  4. Binu

Binu Administrator

I will soon post an project with 8051 microcontroller for device control through SMS. You can buy the same project with AVR microcontroller from us. Mail me for more details.
  5. kranthi.rishi

kranthi.rishi New Member

i need a help from any one, i'm interested in doing a project "Voice Operated Electrical Appliances Control System" what type of detector is to be used, how it to be interfaced to the micro controller. Reply me please

with regards
  6. Binu

Binu Administrator

7. IMDBADGI

IMDBADGI New Member

need program buddy

i wanna know about the whole program.

will you send it to me at naveens120@gmail.com
  8. IMDBADGI

IMDBADGI New Member

send me your email address i will send it to you