1. You can now buy finished microcontroller project from us, Check out the Store for the complete list of projects.
  2. Need a custom project, Send us some details about your project. So that we can quote the price for it.

Secured wireless data communication

Discussion in 'Doubts in My Projects' started by Binu, Jun 2, 2007.

1. Binu

Binu Administrator

This project is used to communicate or transmit a text message from one place to another place through wireless. The text message is encrypted by using the Microcontroller and the encrypted message was transmitted through wireless. At the receiver end the signal was received by the standard receiver and the analog signal was fed to the Microcontroller and it was decrypted by the Microcontroller and the message was displayed over the LCD display. We can use several receivers and the message from the transmitter can be sent to the entire receivers at the same time. Each receiver can be accessed separately by its address.The Microcontroller is used to do the above work. It gets data from the Keyboard and encrypt with an private algorithm and at the receiver end the Microcontroller decrypt it with the same algorithm and display the data over the LCD display.
    Program: View attachment comm.zip
  2. shahbaz

shahbaz New Member

I have a doubt!!!
    Here the transmitter is AM whereas receiver is FM......how come is that possible...

shahbaz
  3. shahbaz

shahbaz New Member

And....
    the AM transmitter receives digital input........but AM is analog to analog modualation...

shahbaz
  4. Binu

Binu Administrator

Sorry there is error in the circuit and i have changed it, Both are AM TX/RX with ON-OFF KEYED (OOK) Modulation.

J.Binu
  5. Maanjjjjj

Maanjjjjj New Member

could you tell me how is it secured??? means which algo have u used??
  6. Binu

Binu Administrator

Two algorithms are used, the user can select any one at the transmitter & receiver end.
    The algorithms used are Monoalphabetic substitution algorithm and Polyalphabetic substitution algorithm.

J.Binu
  7. omair_96

omair_96 New Member

which keyboard is used in wireless data communicator?...it has 2 data lines..

omair
  8. Binu

Binu Administrator

Its ordinary computer keyboard.

J.Binu
  9. cisco kid

cisco kid New Member

what chips are you using for the AM transmitter and receiver? Is there code available in C?
  10. Binu

Binu Administrator