1. You can now buy finished microcontroller project from us, Check out the Store for the complete list of projects.
  2. Need a custom project, Send us some details about your project. So that we can quote the price for it.

rpm meter with infrared

Discussion in 'Site Feedback/Help' started by blueevils2, Oct 13, 2009.

1. blueevils2

blueevils2 New Member

hello everybody,,, i would like to ask for help regarding the 8051 microcontroller. i need to design a rpm meter using 7segment display that display the count of DC motor rotation per minute. i have to use the infrared as the sensor to count the rotation of the dc motor per minute. i'm a beginner and still reading the MAZIDI book. anyone here could write the assembly language for me? and the design of the circuit? please.
    here i attached also the roughly drew block diagram of the project that i intend to do. thanks. even the assembly alone is okay -i do really need your help-
    Tags:
  2. Binu

Binu Administrator

3. blueevils2

blueevils2 New Member

Mr. Binu,, i already read through the assembly code and i have tried run it with,, but i'm afraid that the codes doesn't match with the 8051 microcontroller. may you guide me about the 8051 assembly language. where can i get an assembly language for INTEL8051 microcontroller for the rpm meter with infrared sensor? i do really need your help.
    here are the circuit and the block diagram. also a code here, may you have a look at this code,,, do you how to change the command to make it compatible with 7segment display? is this code match with the block diagram that i attached here?

[​IMG] Attachment: Copy (2) of IR Sensor.zip ( 5629bytes )
  4. ChinaAlite

ChinaAlite New Member

I had had this idea on my mind for a while now and since I am new to this site, I dont know if it is already on here, but here it is. I thought that it would be a good idea to have a step-by-step description with pictures on how to rebuild carburetors.

cloudwalker
  5. ChinaAlite

ChinaAlite New Member

I have my computer save the password, so logging in is easier but if I use another computer I cant get in. I know its a 10 digit password and the one I have written down is not the correct one.
    Is it possible to get the password or see what it is?
    Even if I wanted to change the pw which I dont unless I have to I need the current pw.
    Help please. Thanks
  6. Alexli

Alexli New Member