1. You can now buy finished microcontroller project from us, Check out the Store for the complete list of projects.
  2. Need a custom project, Send us some details about your project. So that we can quote the price for it.

rf based remote control robot

Discussion in 'Electronic Projects Design/Ideas/Reviews' started by vijitizer, Jan 22, 2009.

1. vijitizer

vijitizer New Member

hello
    i want to build one robot which is RF remote controlled and robot should itself avoid obstacles when not controlled by remote, one of my guide said to use 89c51 microcontroller for stepper motor control.which microcontroller can i use for transmitter part and how should i program it can anyone help me on dis plz

vij:)
  2. Binu

Binu Administrator

At transmitter side you dont need microcontroller, just an Encoder HT12E will do that.
    Use an decoder HT12D at the receiver side with 8051 microcontroller. check the projects page for more details.
  3. vijitizer

vijitizer New Member

sir plz again read this i want to build one robot which is RF remote controlled (for left right backward directions and to start and stop the robot), and robot should move it self forward avoid obstacles when not controlled by remote, one of my guide said to use 89c51 microcontroller for stepper motor control.can u plz help me on this to build full circuit and program mail me to vijitrick@gmail.com plz replay me fast

4. vijitizer

vijitizer New Member

sir can u plz provide me the circuit modification to control stepper and program plz plz:(

5. vijitizer

vijitizer New Member

circuit modification of rf based remote to control robot with above mentioned action plz

6. Binu

Binu Administrator

Why you want to use remote control & self moving.
    If you want the microcontroller to take the decision for moving then what is the use of the remote.
  7. vijitizer

vijitizer New Member

sir when we r not controlling wit remote it should move sir avoiding obstacles

8. Binu

Binu Administrator

you can use ultrasonic sensors for finding the obstacles.
  9. vijitizer

vijitizer New Member

sir could u plz check it fast

10. codewiz

codewiz New Member

Hi Binu. please, i have serious problem: I have never used RF transmitter and receiver. i only used IR in some project. Now, i need to use RF because i need to cover a distance of about 250 metres. secondly, i don't have access to HT12D & HT12E. Can i use microcontrollers for the decoder and encoder? pls help. any useful link in this regard is appreciated.thanks.