1. You can now buy finished microcontroller project from us, Check out the Store for the complete list of projects.
  2. Need a custom project, Send us some details about your project. So that we can quote the price for it.

RF based Automatic meter reading

Discussion in 'Doubts in My Projects' started by Binu, Mar 7, 2008.

1. vcvaishnavi

vcvaishnavi New Member

sir,

what is the range of transmission...??? and also tell me how to avoid collisions when two datas are transmitted at the same time???
  2. Binu

Binu Administrator

The range will be less than 100m, but i havent check with 2 transmitter.
    Soon i will do it.
  3. vcvaishnavi

vcvaishnavi New Member

sir,
    should we employ 'multiprocessor communication'??? can u explain 'multiprocessor communications'???
  4. kanagasundaram

kanagasundaram New Member

Hai Binu,

I want to read the meter reading from energy meter and to be saved in server for further use. Also the energy meter to be controlled from remote. Can you help me.

kanagasundaram
  5. Binu

Binu Administrator

Then you need to change the receiver circuit to interface it with to PC or Ethernet.
    Why do you need to control the energymeter. if you really want to do that then you have to go for Transceivers. Since you need to send and receive data.
  6. abhisheksamuel

abhisheksamuel New Member

I am having a problem with the Transmitter.a51 file...I removed the header and included $MOD51 as described..But it shows an error "FATAL ERROR opening Transmit.a51"...The receiver part worked fine..Please help
  7. Binu

Binu Administrator

8. abhisheksamuel

Thank you it worked.:)
  9. abhisheksamuel

i have a doubt in the assembly code..What is 'reading' and what is 'counter'..In the receiver which data do i send out through the SBUF to get it into the computer.. And where should i include that code in the receiver.a51 assembly file.
  10. Binu

Binu Administrator