1. You can now buy finished microcontroller project from us, Check out the Store for the complete list of projects.
  2. Need a custom project, Send us some details about your project. So that we can quote the price for it.

REMOTE CONTROL VIA INTERNET (AT89S52 + RS232 to Ethernet Adaptor)

Discussion in 'Doubts in My Projects' started by Binu, Jun 2, 2007.

1. Ricky123

Ricky123 New Member

sir, This project entitled ? Remote Control Through Internet? allows us to monitor, control and automate our home from remote locations. here we
    are using Ethernet adapter but my doubt is how the user is capable of knowing the abnormal condition of the sensor? and where is the internet is used here and how? will there be a single line for single device ? in short i cant get the idea of your project. can u please send me the all details of the project.pls pls pls.
    i kindly request u to send the all details and my other doybt is in circuit where u have left the point 'A' as it is so where should it be connected. please reply.
  2. Binu

Binu Administrator

3. rajkumar4t

rajkumar4t New Member

sir...

how we are connect serial port to ethernet card...?
    and how we are connect ethernet card to PC..?
    please Give clear information of ' how connect to max 232 to PC...?
    thanking u

rajkumar
  4. rajkumar4t

rajkumar4t New Member

sir wher is connected to point 'A'. their is no connection in next circute.

rajkumar
  5. Binu

Binu Administrator

The ethernet converter converts the serial port to ethernet port, so that you can connect your microcontoller to Internet. Please search on google for serial to Ethernet converter.

The point A is for a fire sensor circuit, you can get this circuit from the Home security system project.
  6. rajkumar4t

rajkumar4t New Member

thanku...
    i got one more doubt , directly we can connect "Serial to ethernet converter" to microcontroller..?
    We are make connection from LAN hub through RJ45 connector to "serial to ethernet convert", and this converter to we connect directly connecting pins i.e Transmitting(13pin) and reciveing(14pin) of MAX 232 through 9DB connector. this is correct method or not..?
    if u not understand this qustion please give me information of Connectiion between HUB to Max 232..?

if we are use "serial to ethernet converter" their is no use of EAD-01B ethernet card....? then why are mentiond that EAD-01B Ethernet card..?
    wht is the use of EAD -01B ethernet card..?

rajkumar
  7. Binu

Binu Administrator

EAD-01B ethernet card is the Serial to Ethernet converter.
    It has an Rj45 connector which should be connected to the HUB and the other side it has a Rs232 interface which should be connected to the microcontroller through Max232.
  8. rajkumar4t

rajkumar4t New Member

thanku for clarify my doubt..
    " serial to ethernet converter" have 5 pins... in these 5 pins how can i connect to max 232. 2 pins goes to Transmittening and reciveing, and 2 pins goes to power supply and wht abt other one..?

rajkumar
  9. Binu

Binu Administrator

The other one is the RJ45 socket, which is to be connected to the LAN.
  10. serenity

serenity New Member

Hello Sir!
    Sir Do you provide the vb program code of the project. Actually I'm new to microcontrollers and i need to know how have you done the programing?
    Thanks in advance