1. You can now buy finished microcontroller project from us, Check out the Store for the complete list of projects.
  2. Need a custom project, Send us some details about your project. So that we can quote the price for it.

Please I need a help in GSM intercom project

Discussion in 'GSM' started by enas hussein, Jun 12, 2011.

1. enas hussein

enas hussein New Member

Hi every one...i need a help in my graduation project it is a bout GSM intercom.its idea that if any one come to my home and push the call button, my cell phone will ring immediately and i can speak to him from any where i exist in also i should control the door lock by enter a key from my mobile so the door will be open and visitor can enter my home .
    i will use TC35 gsm module to contact with my mobile but i dont know how to start my project and how to combine between a gsm module, speech panel, the door lock, microcontraller and my mobile.
    please help me:confused::(
  2. Binu

Binu Administrator

All the GSM modems will have the speaker out and Mic in, just use it.
    For getting the pressed keys use a DTMF decoder at the speaker line. The microcontroller can get the dtmf signal to control the door lock.
  3. enas hussein

enas hussein New Member

Thank you very much for your replying Binu :)
    Just i want to ask you that i dont need a speeh panel in my project since GSM module has a mic and speaker!!
    And i would be very happy if you give me a push since i dont know how to start my project. can you help me please.
  4. Binu

Binu Administrator

Check this project, which uses a mobile phone to control a robot.
    You can easily fit it to your project.
  5. enas hussein

enas hussein New Member

Thanks very much :)
  6. enas hussein

enas hussein New Member

Hello Binue Sir,
    I want to ask can i use any ordinary phone? since its hard to get tc35 gsm modem, i read many posts here about many type of mobile which have AT command, can you tell me which one is the best for my project please?
  7. tibbu

tibbu Super Moderator Staff Member

well functions needed by you dont require any GSM modem or AT commands. simple mobile with DTMF decoder will do your job. if you are still doing this project then post here i will help you further.
  8. enas hussein

enas hussein New Member

Thanks a lot for your replying Tibbu ;
    well, i need AT command in order to make the intercom deal to a specific number which the owner has when the call button pressed, and then if the first number dose not answer then dirctly deal another number and so on , i want to add three numbers in my project and the visitor dose not note that , so i need to program the phone to do the previous by AT command! this is true or not ?
  9. shujauddin

shujauddin New Member

help

hi binu, i want to help in my project that i had seen in your message(MOBILE PHONE TO CONTROL A ROBOT)
    i want to one more thing in this project suppose camera to see so please tell me how can i attach camera
    in mobile phone to control a robot.

thanks a lot in advance,
    regards:
    shujauddin