1. You can now buy finished microcontroller project from us, Check out the Store for the complete list of projects.
  2. Need a custom project, Send us some details about your project. So that we can quote the price for it.

Multipattern Running Lights (AT89C2051)

Discussion in 'Doubts in My Projects' started by Binu, Jun 2, 2007.

1. Binu

Binu Administrator

This Project Multi-Pattern Running light is used to generate several designs of Running Lights. We use ten LED?s for display. The designs can be selected by using two switches UP and DOWN. The 8 bit Microcontroller is used to control all the operations. It control the LED?s though the Ports.
    The above system is monitored and controlled by the 8 bit microcontroller AT89C2051. The Microcontroller continuously monitors the Switches and switch on/off the LED?s according to the Program. The Power for the circuit is derived from the Step down transformer and the 5V regulator IC7805. The regulator IC produces a constant 5v output.
    Program: View attachment running.zip
  2. tpsbpl

tpsbpl Member

MAX HOW MANEY LED I CAN DRIVE WITH AT89C2051 ? .I KNOW I CAN MULTIPLY MANY LED WITH PLAYING POWER SUPPLY
    BUT SEE CIRCUIT WHERE 11 INDEPENDENT LED IS CONTROLLED AND PIN 6,7,9,11 ARE FREE . MY Q IS CAN I USE PIN 7,8,11 TO DRIVE 3 MORE LED AND PIN NO 6 AS TRIGGER TO START [​IMG]
    ALSO I WANT TO INCREASE DELAY BETWEEN LED UPTO 10SEC-1 MIN THANX
  3. tpsbpl

tpsbpl Member

MAX HOW MANEY LED I CAN DRIVE WITH AT89C2051 ? .I KNOW I CAN MULTIPLY MANY LED WITH PLAYING POWER SUPPLY
    BUT SEE CIRCUIT WHERE 11 INDEPENDENT LED IS CONTROLLED AND PIN 6,7,9,11 ARE FREE . MY Q IS CAN I USE PIN 7,8,11 TO DRIVE 3 MORE LED AND PIN NO 6 AS TRIGGER TO START ALSO I WANT TO INCREASE DELAY BETWEEN LED UPTO 10SEC-1 MIN THANX
  4. Ramakrishna

Ramakrishna New Member

Software for the above may please be posted
  5. Binu

Binu Administrator

6. jaimin

jaimin New Member

hi,taral here study in seven sem
    my project is moving message display on seven segment display using controller connect all pin to 4 seven segment.write program to simply print "NICE"
    please guide me for program
    my email id is : taral_vigour@yahoo.com
  7. Binu

Binu Administrator

Do you want to connect the 4 displays to the microcontroller directly. so that each display need 7 lines so total 28port lines are needed to connect the 4 displays.

An other way is to multiplex the display so that only 11 lines are needed from the microcontroller.

Please vsit the Code Library page for tutorial prrograms for seven segment display.

J.Binu
    Click here to get free 8051 Codes
  8. sandeep_sharma20

sandeep_sharma20 New Member

9. Binu

Binu Administrator

There is a another topic running on moving message display. Please search for it.
  10. nikhil21

nikhil21 New Member

i want to know specifications of resistors,diodes &LEDs used in multipattern lighting systems (AT89C2051)