1. You can now buy finished microcontroller project from us, Check out the Store for the complete list of projects.
  2. Need a custom project, Send us some details about your project. So that we can quote the price for it.

How 89c52 mcu work as Keyboard Controller?

Discussion in 'BASCOM 8051 Projects & Doubts' started by swati64, May 14, 2011.

1. swati64

swati64 New Member

Hii all...
    I have to design keyboard controller using 89c52 microcontroller...So any body knows how will it works??? also I want ASM code for it..
    Plz help me if any one knows...

Regards
    Swati
    Tags:
  2. pratheek

pratheek New Member

If you are planning to use a computer keyboard, then they use the PS/2 interface. It has been greatly documented and you will find plenty of resources for interfacing with these keyboards. Do search the internet and the forum itself for further information.
  3. Damon

Damon New Member

I read that links.. but i Have problem that I m interfacing one end of 89c52 with Rs-232 cable and other end to keyboard i.e. clk,data,gnd,vcc is going to keyboard of controller...but I want to design that my 89c52 mcu is work like keyboard controller..
    plz help me..

security systems
  4. shree4u

shree4u New Member

Please configure PS2 using GPIO PINS. but if want to communicate with RS232 interface u can use serial (UART) program directly
  5. ChinaAlite

ChinaAlite New Member

I don't use the enhanced search function, just use the standard search from the VM Module on my website.

I want to track what people are searching for. How can I do that?

Any hints?
  6. Alexli

Alexli New Member

These workarounds helped me again;)
  7. Alexli

Alexli New Member

ASM is an all purpose Java bytecode manipulation and analysis framework. It can be used to modify existing classes or to dynamically generate classes, directly in binary form. ASM provides some common bytecode transformations and analysis algorithms from which custom complex transformations and code analysis tools can be built. ASM offers similar functionality as other Java bytecode frameworks, but is focused onperformance. Because it was designed and implemented to be as small and as fast as possible, it is well suited for use in dynamic systems (but can of course be used in a static way too, e.g. in compilers).
  8. YuliaPhava

YuliaPhava New Member