1. You can now buy finished microcontroller project from us, Check out the Store for the complete list of projects.
  2. Need a custom project, Send us some details about your project. So that we can quote the price for it.

GSM Interfacing with At89s52 Controller

Discussion in 'GSM' started by sraza, Nov 21, 2011.

1. sraza

sraza New Member

Hey Guyz Need Help

I want to send sms from my mobile to at89s52 microcontroller Via Gsm Module

I am making Home AUtomation and using At89s52 controller and using Bascom to for coding..

kindly Help right now i am sending sms from microcontroller to my Mobile but i want to recieve :(

2. adeelhasan

adeelhasan New Member

can any body tell me, how to send sms continuously from remote position periodically. plz answer. this is urgent
  3. nikhildascl

nikhildascl New Member

When a message is received at the GSM Modem, a serial data transfer takes place through the serial port. That is the microcontroller receives a response like this...
    +CMTI: "SM",1\r+CMGR: "REC UNREAD","+306982037789",,"11/04/09,11:26:48+12"
    message body
    So extract the data from this. Happy coding.
  4. thuanpvm

thuanpvm New Member

interfacing between AT89S52 microcontroller and GSM Modem

Dear All,

Now I am doing a project to complete a course at university about the home security
    alarm system via GSM Modem and telephone line. Could you please share with me some your experiences about this? I am getting a trouble for interfacing between microcontroller and GSM Modem and how to code on the microcontroller to send a command to GSM modem.

Thanks for your reading about this topic.
    Best Regards.
    Thuanpvm.
    aljabar likes this.
  5. thuanpvm

thuanpvm New Member

interfacing between AT89S52 microcontroller and GSM Modem

Dear All,

Now I am doing a project to complete a course at university about the home security alarm system via GSM Modem and telephone line. Could you please share with me some your experiences about this? I am getting a trouble for interfacing between microcontroller and GSM Modem and how to code on the microcontroller to send a command to GSM modem.

Thanks for your reading about this topic.
    Best Regards.
    Thuanpvm.
    aljabar likes this.