1. You can now buy finished microcontroller project from us, Check out the Store for the complete list of projects.
  2. Need a custom project, Send us some details about your project. So that we can quote the price for it.

final yr project

Discussion in 'Electronic Projects Design/Ideas/Reviews' started by ramya1590, Jun 21, 2010.

1. ramya1590

ramya1590 New Member

i wud like 2 construct my final yr project"SOLAR TRACKING SYSTEM BASED ON EMBEDDED SYSTEM USING GPS". i want u 2 give some ideas 2 construct it?
  2. Binu

Binu Administrator

Whats the use of GPS in this system..
  3. udayan1989

udayan1989 New Member

Hello my project is "OBSTACLE DETECTING CONTROL DEVICE OF VEHICLE" n we are thinking of building it using ultrasonic sensor.We would like to add additional features as it should give voice output to driver when obstacle comes in range of sensor.There will be speed control of vehicle upto certain time then automatic braking system will operate if driver doesn't respond to indication of collision.Can u pls help.Suggest us which sensors or IC we should use n all.
  4. Binu

Binu Administrator

For voice playback you can use APR9600 ICs. please search the google for voice recorder and playback circuits.
  5. hello doctor

hello doctor New Member

i want the abstraction of GPS system, any one send to my mail id....
  6. ashu44

ashu44 New Member

Can you please post hear some more details about this.............
  7. jarabang

jarabang New Member

please tell us your project detail :)
  8. ashu44

ashu44 New Member

where are you binu we need your help please post hear some useful details
  9. pavishnu

pavishnu New Member

hi im doing my final year project in Automatic solar tracking using PIC microcontroller with the help of fuzzy logic..can u please tell me how to do codings
  10. samarthkumar143

samarthkumar143 New Member

Practical sources of advice for all aspects of writing final year projects, dissertations or theses for undergraduate and postgraduate students.