1. You can now buy finished microcontroller project from us, Check out the Store for the complete list of projects.
  2. Need a custom project, Send us some details about your project. So that we can quote the price for it.

digital ic tester

Discussion in 'Microcontrollers' started by shailesh agraghari, Dec 11, 2009.

1. shailesh agraghari

shailesh agraghari New Member

Hello sir goodmorning sir;
    My self Shilesh Agrahari I am working at this time on digital ic tester trainer kit. Inittialy I am working only with for a particular ic 7400. then after addup hole my logic for all ic?s . I have learn the digital ? ic tester with 89c55 ? . but I want work with 89c51 . sir I have sent a post releted as you said to me on E -mail . I am getting some problem while going interfacing keyboard &lcd but ithink it will be compleate ,. Sir I working with 8951 is it good . sir I have send a post , see that please that plese .

Thankyou sir
    Have a nice day sir.

shailesh agrahraai
  2. Binu

Binu Administrator

Yes you can use AT89C51, but it has only 4kB program memory, Change the program with AT89C55 to your chip, just reduce the number of IC's to be tested.

[Check out the new 8051 blog]
  3. shailesh agraghari

HELLO SIR GOD MORNING ;
    FIRST HAP NEW YEAR To you & all my 8051 forum family . sir m very hap 2 see here .sir i have requested to see my doubts "digital ic tester" . to i got a mail that is....

"""""""""Hello shailesh agraghari
    Binu has replied to a topic on 8051 Microcontroller Forum that you requested notification to.
    Regarding the subject - Digital IC Tester for 74 series and 40 series.
    You can view the posting at http://www.8051projects.info/forum/topic.asp?whichpage=-1&TOPIC_ID=248""""""

sir i m unable to where is your repply,
    sir i have done 90% now , sir main problem is...
    1.....>> sir p.2 is getting the o/p from 3rd & 4th gates of 7400 ic , menas it not working as i/p ,ond other hand p.0 is working as i/p & getting d o/p from 1 & 2nd gate of 7400.
    tester saying ...gate 1 is ok . gate 2 is ok .gate 3 is no't ok . gate 4 is no't ok . ic is bad.
    2....>> isr when i added 4000 series (code ) the gate 7400 the tester saying j k flip- flop

i m attaching code & circuit plz see i have only 10 days left...

thankyou very much.

[​IMG] Attachment: digtal help post.zip ( 92104bytes )

shailesh agrahraai
  4. shailesh agraghari

hello binu sir plz see above attachment . why p2 is not taking o/p from gates of any ic's
  5. shailesh agraghari

plz help (argent)

hello any body plz seemy doubt in " digital ic tester" by shailesh agrahari . i hv to submit on 21th jan.
    plz help...........

best thanku
    shailesh agrahari