1. You can now buy finished microcontroller project from us, Check out the Store for the complete list of projects.
  2. Need a custom project, Send us some details about your project. So that we can quote the price for it.

8051 Control your Home appliances using Cortana (Windowsphone 8.1)

Control your home appliances using Cortana which is a personal smartphone assistant for Windowsphone

1. Vince Ting

Vince Ting New Member

Hi Binu,

The Belkin WeMo Light Switch is what I had in mind when it comes to the subject of simplicity. But noticed the price to control a single light switch is very expensive. Where as purchasing just one of your project would enable a user to control 6 or more light switch. So the cost to automate one switch using your project would make sense.

Just sharing.
    Vince
  2. Aljo

Aljo New Member

I would like to this project.How did you hacked cortana to send instructions?I would like to use android application instead.can you help please?
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2014
  3. SunilSheth

SunilSheth New Member

Hello binu sir,
    Your BlueHome project seems a great project .I am also working on a similar Project for my Final year B.E. project I have the same WiFi module which is HLK-RM04.I have refered to your tutorial http://www.8051projects.info/resour...4-low-cost-embedded-uart-eth-wifi-module.226/
    I tried working with it but i am facing this problem
    1)The setting page can be viewed only through mobile,i tried using my laptop but it didn't opened.
    2)I was not clear with static IP address,how to create a static IP address? and how to use the Gateway IP address will setting HLK-RM04
    Thanx in advance.
  4. sanjeev verma

sanjeev verma New Member

5. sanjeev verma

sanjeev verma New Member

Hi BINU
    i am new in this forum i just read ur project Control your Home appliances using Cortana (Windowsphone 8.1) .It is very nice project .I like to make this project but where i get the source code for Micro controller and program for windows .Please help me .
  6. sanjeev verma

sanjeev verma New Member

instead of control through cortana shall we make this project control through webpage so we can control any where from world .
  7. sanjeev verma

sanjeev verma New Member

Dear Binu
    I have read each and every line but i am unable to found the source code for AT89C2051.Please help me.
  8. Binu

Binu Administrator

9. sanjeev verma

sanjeev verma New Member

10. Vinay Kumar Tiwari

Vinay Kumar Tiwari New Member

Hello Binu sir,
    May you please show me the PCB layout for the device control using cortana. And please sir i need it today if you do so i will be very thankful to you.
    vkt7020@gmail.com