1. You can now buy finished microcontroller project from us, Check out the Store for the complete list of projects.
  2. Need a custom project, Send us some details about your project. So that we can quote the price for it.

Code is not availabe for "Fingerprint Based Electronic Voting Machine"

Discussion in 'Project Doubts' started by electronicart, Apr 5, 2009.

1. electronicart

electronicart Member

hello
    i am getting error while downloading the code of "Fingerprint Based Electronic Voting Machine"
  2. Binu

Binu Administrator

I haven't add the code for that project.
    I will add it soon.
  3. chaitanya77

chaitanya77 New Member

hello sir.i m doing fingerprint based electronic voting as a final project.i want the code of tis project.sir please send the code my mail id chaitu777krish@yahoo.com.sir its urgent please try to send the code.
  4. Binu

Binu Administrator

5. Solufast

Solufast New Member

[I am this year graduating student in electrical engineering and I want to do project that consists fingerprit.
    But I know nothing how to access the fingerprint of individuals from fingerprint machine and store it in database that
    I would like to make in C# for futer comparision betweeen individuals and make an input to FPGA the result of comparision for further control.
    So Sir If U can suggest me How to build database of fingerprints in C# or in C/C++ or Java please help me to know !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I have very short time not more than three month to complete the whole project.
    Or sir I think fingerprint based evm will help me very much on this project so as soon as possible inform me when it becomes freely accessible.my mail is solrudi7648@yahoo.com
    Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. ABHISHEK29

ABHISHEK29 New Member

pls publish

binu sir please put the circuit diagram and the source code for this project.this project will be so innovative.
  7. bashaar

bashaar New Member

hello i need the code and the hardware for the "
    Fingerprint Based Electronic Voting Machine"
    knowing that there is one on the site but the code is not the one proper to the hardware