1. You can now buy finished microcontroller project from us, Check out the Store for the complete list of projects.
  2. Need a custom project, Send us some details about your project. So that we can quote the price for it.

bluetooth interface with microcontroller

Discussion in 'Bluetooth' started by karthik_phoenix, Jul 15, 2009.

1. karthik_phoenix

karthik_phoenix New Member

Sir,
    I want to interface the blue tooth with micro controller for read the temperature using thermistor i don't have idea about the interfacing of blue tooth and micro controller and which blue tooth you are preferring to use .
  2. Binu

Binu Administrator

You need to have a bluetooth module with serial port interface.
  3. Measma

Measma New Member

4. ushivasiddharth

ushivasiddharth New Member

sir,
    i want to do a project where an audio signal is to transmitted through a blutooth transducer to a mobile..and the transmission of the signal should be done as soon as the signal is given to the trnasducer.... pls help

my mail id is

ushivasiddharth@gmail.com
  5. Binu

Binu Administrator

If you need to send/receive audio through bluetooth from mobile then you can use the Bluetooth headphones which do the same work.

[Check out the new 8051 blog]
  6. murkhanand

murkhanand New Member

You only need to connect the serial ports of the modules together. I think that it would appear as a virtual COM port. I don't know about this particular one but that is how it is often done. If you have the right bootloader on the AVR you should be able to reprogram the AVR.
  7. jaycec

jaycec New Member

sir i want project assistance in blue tooth controlled device ,i want to learn to develope mobile application too,where can i get blue toth module please send me details
  8. sealsusanta

sealsusanta New Member

Want a Bluetooth module(AUBTM-22)

sir, I am from Kolkata , I can't find Bluetooth module(AUBTM-22) in our local market. Where can I get it. Please help me. my email : sealsusanta@gmail.com
  9. ggcamie

ggcamie New Member

Sir ,plg give details for bluetooth cam to watch in mobile in wire less mode
  10. ggcamie

ggcamie New Member

Help

Sir ,plg give details for bluetooth cam to watch in mobile in wire less mode