1. You can now buy finished microcontroller project from us, Check out the Store for the complete list of projects.
  2. Need a custom project, Send us some details about your project. So that we can quote the price for it.

any1 here ??

Discussion in 'Electronic Projects Design/Ideas/Reviews' started by vicky2272, Sep 17, 2008.

1. vicky2272

vicky2272 New Member

hii i want sm idea for final year projects..........
    most probably on microcontroller...
    except 8051.info i've seen every project posted here in details i like control device via bluetooth symbain os.........
    hope i'l get ans soon thnks in advanced......
  2. Arun Kumar V

Arun Kumar V Member

Hello Vicky,

you have to come up with your own idea, you cannot copy somebody else's project and claim it as "yours".

make a start, and post your problems here, we'll help you. we don't entertain "Spoon Feeding"

Arun
  3. vicky2272

vicky2272 New Member

ok!! thnks for ur reply..........i choose d project & it's finger print based security seystem..........can u give m details on how to deal wid module.....like it'kl available easily or not......i got d ckt diagram from d site hope u answer soon......
    thnks
  4. Binu

Binu Administrator

The finger print modules have direct inputs for add, identify and delete. just give a pulse to start the processes. For more details please check the detasheet of the module.
  5. vicky2272

vicky2272 New Member

k thnks binu when i'l find sm problem i'l call u.........
    've a gd time!!!
  6. cskulkarni21

cskulkarni21 New Member

:(hello there i just wanted to know how trnsmission takes place in ir trnsmission using microcontrollers[